amp for vandersteens

I have a set of Vandersteen CSE 2 signature 2 speakers that are languishing for a good integrated amp or receiver that is a proper sonic match for these speakers.
jjjaker
Something with a very forward midrange balance as the 2CEs present vocalists as small and distant. They're one of very few speaker models for which I'd probably prefer a class D amp. Look into the Peachtree Nova series. 
Belles Aria integrated amp with Audioquest cables. Also Naim Uniti Atom. A bit more expensive but great choice non the less.
My local dealer is big into Vandersteens, has been the 20 years I’ve known him. I’m shopping for a preamp, and just heard his Quattros with a Parasound power amp and Prima Luna tube preamp. Very impressive! Stage was well delineated, instruments stayed put and were individual in space, but the group stayed coherent. Rhythm was wonderful. Lots of detail in recordings I was familiar with, and heard some new stuff, but not overly analytical. Could have stayed for hours listening! Not sure if that helps, but it sounded like a good match. He carries other electronics too, and I’ve heard the quattros on other systems, but this demo really impressed.