Anyone know what these are

I picked these up at an estate sale recently, and am wondering if anyone can explain their purpose. They weren’t hooked up when I bought them, but the estate included a high-end Linn / Legacy / Conrad Johnson system, so I thought they might be interesting.

Circuit looks like a capacitor, a few resistors, and a wound spool of wire, all on a basic switch. There are two of them. Guessing maybe some sort of filter that goes between an amp and speakers? Thanks.
Not exactly sure, but they look a lot like the low pass filters from Legacy Audio used for some of their late 80s early 90s loudspeakers. Classic, Focus......etc. Bill from Legacy would just give them to you if you asked, if you had a problem with too much bass in your room caused by standing waves. This is a few years before they came out with the Steradian.
Well, now it's an interesting paperweight you've bought.

You could call it an early prototype 'mouse' and see who takes the bait... ;)
Put it on eBay.

If some nitwit is willing to pay major money for a Cheeto that 'looks like Something', you'll never know unless you run it up the flagpole....

You can thank me later...*L*
Did you see the other components? What model were the Legacy's?

I would send some photos to Legacy, there might be owners of early Legacy speakers who might want to try them.

My curiosity is up?