Best RG6/RCA Compression Connectors for Subwoofer Cable

I’m looking to use Belden 1694a cable for a subwoofer run. I want audiophile quality compression connectors to adapt the RG6 to an RCA connection. 

Every search I perform on google for In-Wall subwoofer cable comes up RG59 or upgrade to RG6!

Every search also says you can’t use regular speaker wires to make powered subwoofer interconnects.
Use Belden 1696a Brilliance cable. It’s great for analog audio applications and you can build audiophile grade cables yourself to the design I gave above very economically. 

Agree with sleepwalker65, Belden 1696a is a twisted pair with drain, CM rated. Another similiar choice would be Belden 1800F, which is CL2 rated.

Retired now, but worked over 25 years in the A/V industry with ~15 years of designing and supervising install of home theater. Have listened to many subwoofers connected with quality RG6 and twisted pair audio cable. Twisted pair sounds better and also, there is an advantage that the shield is not used in the path of the signal like RG6.

Belden 1694a is a Superb cable with a capital S! I use it for digital audio, analog audio, subwoofer and video! Better than so called high end cable that cost a hell of a lot more! To the poster recommending monster cable over 1694a, I hope you are joking because that's just as silly as it gets! You can't go wrong with this cable but you can do alot worse! 
2low you should open your mind a little. Monster has made some of the best cables available at any price. Just because Monster is popular and has been around since the late 70’s doesn’t mean there’s anything wrong with it.