Bryston 9B SST incoming and need the adapter for the remote turn-on What is it? - thanks

Usually Bryston just uses bare wire for the remote turn on, but the 9BSST has a four ganged small adapter. Can someone tell me what it's called so I can order. Thanks



If it's the same as used on other amps you can contact Bryston and order it. Hopefully they won't charge you too much. 


Part number CO110A11104

It could be one of these: