Built a DIY butcher block and iron pipe rack over the weekend

A lot our decor in our new finished basement is the rustic/industrial trend of wood and iron pipe. A lot of it I have built myself. I wanted a new audio rack so I was doing a lot of searching and set out to build one this past weekend. I am very happy with the result. It is a beast, weighing about 70 pounds. I used 3/4" pipe for the supports and 1.5" butcher block. It was also my first time using a hand rubbed danish oil finish, I always used some sort of poly or acrylic finish in the past. I would love any feedback. My only thing I am not sure of is the footers. I used the round steel floor plates and to avoid scratching the floor I am using a heavy felt pad on each foot. I know some type of point would be more isolating but its hard to blend isolation into decor without it looking wild and keeping the wife happy too. (oh, just don't laugh at my isolators on the preamp, they are temporary until my new ones arrive, I just noticed them in the photo).
That's a beautiful, industrial-strength rack and I think you made the right decision on the metal plate footers. Who sells butcher-block in that length?
Ah, yes....Home Depot (I should have read the entire thread before asking the question).
Nice job. Love danish oil. Used it on a few projects. Great thing about it is if you get a scratch or blemish, you just rub some more oil in to fix. No sanding or matching.  
Also... that’s a Sony 9000es sacd player! Mine recently died :(  Loved that unit.  Had it almost 20 years!
I want to thank you for inspiring me to build a similar rack. I used the same materials, but I designed mine with five shelves that are 24" x 24". The total height is 45". I used end caps at the top so the whole thing can be disassembled or reconfigured with more or less shelves. You can also change the shelf height by using different length pipes. It was fun to build, but not as easy as I thought it would be. Drilling holes in five shelves so they were precisely lined up required building a jig and using a drill guide. I used a 1-1/16" Forstner bit, but the resulting hole was too tight. I had a hard time getting the pipe to go in, so I used a 1-1/8" bit to make them a little larger. The total weight is about 115 pounds. I'm really happy with the end result. It has a nice industrial look and it's incredibly solid and stable. Here's a link: https://systems.audiogon.com/systems/2056