Class D Integrated Amplifier Recommendations.

Just curious to peoples experiences with current batch of Class D Integrated Amps available today.

I have been unimpressed with the offerings from NAD and find the Technics model's  lack soul. 

Trying to stay under $5,000.00

Thank you for any insight, recommendations. 

juanmanuelfangioii

I've not heard it (most haven't) but the forthcoming Rose RA180 looks interesting in the GAN class D category.

I realize the looks can be polarizing, and evil tone controls, but it looks to be an extremely flexible unit.

GaNfet technology is where it's at right now in class D, and there really aren't that many integrated amps that use GaNfets.  

If the Rogue Pharaoh is anything like their Spinx V3, it might be a very good choice. 

I’ve recently purchased a GoldNote PA-10 which touts some kind of a GaN architecture combined with class A (or resembling a class A) design. Not exactly a hybrid, still more “class D” overall. It sounds spectacular, even running out of my integrated through preamp out. Looking at getting a decent tube pre to accompany it. Maybe get another one and run them dual mono.

it’s a power amp, not integrated. But just wanted to advocate the great possibilities with GaN offerings. It’s tonally rich, balanced, great stage, and turned my speakers into super quick little monsters.