DAC msb

After a year I sold my beloved msb dacs 4 .... I had to gather enough a bit of money.
Now I have a bagget of 5,500 euros ..... dac which I should go listen to that does not make me regret the msb too?
Thank you all for your responses where appropriate.
Hello ciro.

PS sorry for my bad English.
ciro71
I was thinking well to playback dac 3 ...... None at some idea of what I should go ascltare?

if you want a tube loke sound, in the classic sense, the original zanden will do. i am not sure of its selling price.

i do also agree with the eastern electric selection with the appropriate tube and op amps.
I heard the MSB Platinum DAC 4 at Newport last week and was quite impressed. It was used with the MSB transport and power base, MSB 200W Class A amp and YG speakers. Chuck, can you offer any reasons why you are considering selling yours? And specifically, if you think the Berkeley Alpha 2 is better? I ask because I was considering the MSB after hearing it. Thanks
Rtilden,

Sorry if I did not elaborate. I was considering selling my MSB DAC 4 when I lost my job. I am not considering selling it any longer. I have not heard the Berkely Alpha DAC series 2. I did own a Berkeley Alpha prior to owning the MSB Signature DAC 4. The MSB is better but it is 4 times the price.

I hope this clears things up.
I think I explained why I sold the MSB ... and was only due to economic problems, now a sum of 5,500 for a DAC that does not make me regret the MSB DAC playback ..... I was thinking .. 3 ... I ask the blayback 3 ... could be on the same level of the MSB? Thanks to all ciro.