Infinity Primus P363 TAS review

Wow REG claims these speakers are "In many fundamental ways they are in the top echelon of anything out there."....These sell for $199! He says they aren't just good for the money but good period. Anyone heard these things?
wildoats
"I have the original 360 that came out yes ago and Stereo Review raved about..."

Stereo Review gave rave reviews on everything. I don't think they ever gave a bad review in the history of the magazine.

"Wow REG claims these speakers are "In many fundamental ways they are in the top echelon of anything out there."....These sell for $199! He says they aren't just good for the money but good period. Anyone heard these things? "

If you buy them, just make sure you can return them. Use the same policy you would use if you were dealing with the government or a drug addict relative: Trust but verify.
I have to give Infinity credit for producing a series of speakers that would satisfy probably 90% of the potential buyers out there. And for doing so at remarkably affordable price points. I have an all-Gallo Reference surround sound system comprised of speakers totaling about $8,000 and not many HT buyers are willing to drop that kind of money for their entire system, let alone just for the speakers.

While I doubt that the Infinitys could best the Gallos, I reckon I could easily recommend them for that 90% of the population who will not spend serious money on speakers.

I also think it would more than a little interesting to see the results of a shootout between these Infinitys and the much-lauded Andrew Jones designed Pioneer speakers which I believe are at a similar price point...

-RW-
I brought up the Stereo Review recommendation as TAS was mentioned in the original post...those publication aside...Infinity p360/363 are an overachieving product at their price point...in fact everything review I have encountered has been positive.
I was just kidding. Stereo Review had a reputation for never giving bad reviews. They used to argue that all amps sound the same, preamps, cd players etc.. You just bought on features, not sound quality.
I posted because TAS is allegedly a serious high end mag. As I said, the review didn't refer to the speakers being good for the price but being contenders for being good regardless of price.