Micro Seiki MA-505 variants - any oracles around?

I wonder if somebody out there possesses encyclopaedic knowledge about the Micro Seiki MA-505 variants and can tell me:

1. if the MA-505X is similar to a Mk I, Mk II or Mk III?

and

2. if the MA-505X does indeed have silver wiring and if that's the only difference between it and the regular models?

Fingers crossed and thanks in advance!
agrippa
Hello, I found this post very useful. I believe I have a MA 505 LX II. I would like to get another base for it as the one i have is a bit hacked. Would anyone know if the base from a MAX 237 be the same as on the 505? They look the same except in their perspective manuals the 505 calls for a 38mm mounting hole and the 237 a 41mm hole.
Thanks in advance for any info on this.Ken
The Micro Seiki  505LS is silver wired, the 505LX is copper wired.

I'm pretty sure all the Micro arms that are silver wired all have a big "S" logo on the back end of the armtube.
Now that this thread has been revived, I wonder whether anyone has knowledge of the origin of the L07J tonearm that was supplied with the Kenwood L07D turntable. The L07J has a look to it that has always reminded me of the micro seiki MAX tonearms. Since MS is generally credited with designing just about every Japanese tonearm, except maybe SAEC, why not?
@lewm 
If I were a betting man I'd lay my money down.

A few years back I delved deep into the whole Japanese 
network of who built what to support the electronic market.

Quite an eye opener if your not familiar.