Nobsound springs - load range

I want to try out the Nobsound springs as damping footers (mainly under my mono blocks and my streamer). I ordered a first set of them and now I wonder about the amount of springs to put in for different weights of equipment.I remember one post that said it works best when 50% compressed (was it @millercarbon?).

I measured the compression of the springs, it takes ~2.5 kg per spring to compress it to 50%. Based on 50% compression target, this yields the following sweet spot configurations (only stable ones, total equipment weight):
- 3 units, 3 springs each: 22.5 kg
- 4 units, 3 springs each (or 3 units, 4 springs each): 30 kg - 4 units, 4 springs each: 40 kg
- 3 units, 6 springs each: 45 kg
- 3 units, 7 springs each: 52.5 kg
- 4 units, 6 springs each: 60 kg
- 4 units, 7 springs each: 70 kgLoad can be considerably higher than expected (somewhere I read about 36kg, which is presumably for 4 units).

Any comments?What about ~10 kg streamer, seems to be too light to compress the springs enough? Does anyone have experience with Nobsound springs under light equipment like this?
Based on your experiences: Would you even dare to put an 80kg floor standing speaker on Nobsound springs?
hm9001

Thanks @noromance ​​@ghdprentice 

Today I set up the springs with 5 in each and put them under the feet on the Hegel and listened for a few hours. Tomorrow I’ll move them off the feet and give them a few hours.

Oops. My bad. I moved mine from under feet to under the chassis. Sounds better. Not sure what made me initially put them under the feet. I have used, cones, vibrapods, pucks…. Long list and never put them under the feet. 

Oh well… senior moment when I did that.

@ghdprentice  Thanks for confirming. 

Oops. My bad. I moved mine from under feet to under the chassis. Sounds better

My speakers (Reference 3A Nefes) are about 160 Lbs. Any ideas on how to increase the weight capacity of the 4 Nobsound Springs so I can use them? At $1,000 for 8, the Gaia I footers are not an option.

Oh, I also thought about using 2 in each speaker corner. Would that do the trick?

Thanks