Power conditioning for multiple dedicated circuits

I have been looking through the discussions and cannot find specifics on how people condition a dedicated circuit. I ran 4 new lines to my music room. There are two wall receptacles where I removed the tab on each to have each outlet on the duplex a dedicated circuit. I have my amp, preamp and phono stage plugged into 3 and a monster power center plugged into the 4th to cover all other items(subwoofer, DAC, streamer, turntable power supply).

All the conditioners I am finding are similar in design to my Monster where there are 8+ outlets. Are there any single outlet models for my application or would I need to allow space to stack up multiple units only utilizing one from each?
dhite71
jea48,

Thanks so much for the explanation of using different phases of power in an audio system. Now that I have read it, the introduction of different power phases actually increases the chances for different types of noise. In my case, I am currently using one phase only to feed a BPT product which has 6 different secondary windings, each shielded internally in the transformer. I am satisfied with the result.

Hello,
Puritan PSM156 is really amazing. It has 6 outlets. The 1512 has 12 outlets. Truly amazing sound. They have less expensive models like the 104d which has 4 outlets. I think once you get this wiring sorted you should demo one. It will be $1160 with a power cord. You should go to the PSM136 for $1600 which comes with the power cord, has 2 more outlets and a almost 3x the filters. If in the Chicagoland area this is the company I bought from. https://holmaudio.com/
They let you try before you buy. I believe in Atlanta, GA this company caries the line:
https://www.11stereo.com/
The next time you go to an audio show check out this product line. It is really good. 
I had a 30A dedicated line installed...30A breaker, 10g wire and a PI Audio UberPuerto outlet. Plugged into that is a 14 outlet PI Audio UberBuss with a 32A Neutrik connector. All outlets independant. Some standard, some for noisy digital components. 
Power Factor Correction of 1. 40+ amp output for unlimited power...

All of my components will be plugged into the UberBuss. Talk to Dave Elledge about the UberBuss in your system.

I also have 2 20A dedicated lines for any additional outlets if necessary.
Post removed 
I would be remiss if I did not mention if an Electrical Contractor/Electrician was hired to install four 120V branch circuits he/she would not install MWBC (s). The reason is the NEC requires all new 15A and 20A branch circuits supplying outlets, per 210.12 (A), shall be AFCI protected. The problem with using a MWBC the 2 pole breaker will nuisance trip for no apparent reason because of the shared neutral.

Example of a 2 pole 15A or 20A AFCI breaker:
https://www.homedepot.com/p/Square-D-QO-20-Amp-2-Pole-Combination-Arc-Fault-Circuit-Breaker-QO220CAF...

NEC (National Electrical Code)

210.12 Arc-Fault Circuit Interrupter Protection.
Arc-fault circuit-interrupter protection shall be provided as required in 210.12 (A), (B), (C), and (D).

(A) Dwelling Units. All 120-volt, single-phase, 15- and 20-ampere branch circuits supplying outlets or devices installed in dwelling unit kitchens, family rooms, dining rooms, living rooms, parlors, libraries, dens, bedrooms, sunrooms, recreation rooms, closets, hallways, laundry areas, or similar rooms or areas shall be protected by any of the means described in 210.12(A)(1) through (6).