Room Acoustic Treatment

I have a 12'W & 14'D room for my toys. Does anyone know where to find info on the net about acoustic treatment? Thanks very much
ahtung,, also the corning web site. Hope this helps.
See,191900,192000,,7,50,,#t2 for a bunch of different manufacturers.
If you are the "do it yourself" type, let me breifly tell you about some of the acoustic treatment materials that I have used in my listening room. All of the materials were purchased at a marine supply store in Seattle, WA, and they ship worldwide, although you may be able to find comparable material elsewhere. The store, an outlet for HamiltonJet, has a Web site: On the home page, you will see an icon for acoustic materials. The materials that HamiltonJet sells are intended for use in marine engine rooms, so you can bet they stand up. I have used the DexDamp constrained layer damping sheets; the Sonolead blankets (comprised of acoustic fiberglass with a vinyl damping barrier in the middle); and the 2" thick acoustic foam blankets that have a silver foil outside layer which also acts as a constrained layer. I recently built several baffles that have proven very effective in controlling bass resonances in my listening room. I made them with a sheet of 1/4" masonite peg board (cut into 2'x4' rectangles), to which I secured 3 sheets of DexDamp. I then sprayed each with an adhesive bonding spray, and applied the Sonolead blanket. Finally, I covered each baffle in an attractive cloth. I made two 2'x4' baffles for a total cost of about $115. Look at the various materials available from HamiltonJet in Seattle, and use your imagination. You can make your own stuff and save a lot of money.