Speaker jumpers

I have a pair of 805 Diamonds with the stock jumpers in place.Has anybody replaced these with upgraded jumper wires and got better sound?Do you think it would make a noticeable improvement?Factory jumpers look pretty wimpy for expensive speakers.Thanks!
corvette01
The typical plates we've all seen and used. I'm not sure of the metals used but I doubt they are anything special.
To my ears I get better imaging with the SF jumpers. Not a significant difference, but measurable.
BTW, I was using the best jumpers TA offered. (There are two different models and I believe they are called the Performance and the Premium)
I'd also like to add that I'm a true believer in Transparent Audio cable and have been for years. I'm currentl'y using TA Reference MM2 speaker cable, along with TA Ultra MM2 interconnects, and TA Powerlink MM2 ac cable. The jumpers were disappointing IMHO.
This may sound crazy, but several months ago I was able to obtain a mint pair of Martin/LoganSL-3 speakers, but without jumper cables.  By chanch I had a one foot pair of 6-7 foot paif of the top of the line Shunyata speaker wires, which I have been using as teir jumper wires.  Anyway they work superbly.  It does not hurt that I am using an Audioquest Niagara 1000 strip, along with three quality Audioquest power cords as well forthe SL-3's.  Needless to say but they sound simply increadible.  From the very top to the bottom base it sounds like one seamless audio experience.  
I am using Audioquest Gibraltar single bi-wire on my B&W 805 d2. It sounds fantastic. On the other hand,  B&W 805 d2 needs a powerful power amp to drive it.  I use Mark Levinson ML 11 (50 W) to drive the speakers. ML 11 is a high current amp. The result is more than satisfaction.