stand-mount speakers for classical music

Last year's search for stand-mount speakers got scuttled by other priorities. I used the time since to optimize existing config and critically evaluate all the thingz.

> 90% of my listening is classical up to moderate dB, remaining 10% is mix of electronic, alternative and classic rock up to loud dB ( >= 12 o'clock on -dB dial).

Classical breakdown: 70% chamber/solo instrumental and vocal, 30% orchestral and opera.

Gear: Micromega M-100 int amp, Nola Boxer v1, dual Syzygy SLF870 12" 1000w subs w/ room-correction, all source material is streaming (.flac or Qobuz)

Room: challenged 3700cf L-shape with speakers centered at 7' point of a 27' head wall. Vaulted ceiling to 13', hardwood floors, some rugs.

Budget: under $5K

Grateful to hear from other standmount owners with similar listening profiles.
I haven't gone stereo auditioning lately, but I have to say I still love my Nola Boxers.  I have no idea what version they are, but I've had them for several years.  I run them through a Primaluna Integrated and no matter what the source may be, I can get convincing fidelity if the original recording is up to snuff.  I play a variety of acoustic instruments and I regularly go to classical concerts, and I have to say that the rendition of instrumental timbres is often convincingly accurate.  Imaging and soundstaging can be convincing, as well...if, of course, reduced in volume and size.  Bottom line, go shopping if the process pushes your button.  You might score something.  But, temporarily at least, I'm out of the game.
thanks schubert.  100w/side for the Signature One is a constraint given my amp (Micromega M-100 which I'm staying with for now).

I found this thread while looking for recommendations.  Not super relevant to this discussion but still interesting (B&W and ATC in use at more than a few classical recording studios).
@edcyn - if you've owned the Boxers several years I'm guessing v1 like mine (2013), maybe v2?  I continue to have similar listening experience to yours - even less-snuff recordings are still pretty amazing.

My Boxers are going nowhere: they'll move to 2nd listening room if I score an 'upgrade' for main room  : )
Given that you are using room correction and a sub, I'd talk to Fritz and ask him to make you a sealed version of any of his speakers. :)



My Vaugn Cabernet speaker plays classical music  well with Lyngdorf 2170  which is similar to your Micromega.

If you live in Pacific Northwest, then you may take the speaker to your home for audition.

I have Lansche 4.1 as my  main speaker.