Switched From Tubes To SS???Glad You Did???

As the title says I'm looking for those who have changed from Tube Front Ends to SS(especially mid level gear)& am wondering if you've been happy with the change,what if anything you miss about tubes & what you've gained by switching to SS.Thanks guys,take care.
freediver
I never wink unless something unwanted gets in my eye, but that's more of a blink. Also, at my house on the lake (which doesn't actually exist), we always look at tubes as fun. I think we're just wired for fun around here. I also think car tires are "fun" which may serve to illustrate my threshold of fun.
My eye winks when something wanted gets in my view. Female'y speaking, of course.
Hey, my eye has a mind of it's own... and my other one constantly look's at it with disgust.
I did try picking up some old pressings but they are usually in bad states.. pops and cracklings even with multiple cleans. But once the music begins in gusto, it's usually forgotten like with my old Chuck Mangione's Feels So Good
You know them... You love them... You cannot live without them... wait for it........TUBES!