Synergistic Red Fuse ...

I installed a SR RED Quantum fuse in my ARC REF-3 preamp a few days ago, replacing an older high end fuse. Uhh ... for a hundred bucks, this little baby is well worth the cost. There was an immediate improvement upon installation, but now that its broken in (yes, no kidding), its quite remarkable. A tightening of the focus, a more solid image, and most important of all for my tastes, a deeper appreciation for the organic sound of the instruments. Damn! ... cellos sound great! Much improved attack on pianos. More humanistic on vocals. Bowed bass goes down forever. Next move? .... I'm doing the entire system with these fuses. One at a time though just to gauge the improvement in each piece of equipment. The REF-75se comes next. I'll report the results as the progression takes place. Stay tuned ...

Any comments from anyone else who has tried these fuses?
128x128oregonpapa
Well said on all accounts mapman.

Only a few manufacturers even go so far as to recommend cabling choices for their equipment, at least in writing.

They leave the subjective world of cable, cord, & fuse choices to the dealers or to the customers.

Dave 
Hi Mac,
Did you hear the Coincident system in the home of an owner or at an audio show? I’ve had the Coincident Frankenstein MK II and the Statement Line Stage for over 7 years. My speakers are their discontinued Total Eclipse II. This system has genuinely "exceeded" my lofty expectations and continue to be a pure joy. I believe that you’ll be very happy with your proposed future system.

You demonstrate good taste with your past, current and future components, and yes I am a bit bias 😊
Charles
Charles,

It's only your good taste that allows you to recognize my good taste! Lol. I was my taste was good enough so that I wouldn't have had to spend so much money on this audio journey and instead buy what I really wanted the first time. But then you really don't know what works for you or not until you try out differant components.

I heard the Coincident system at a home and I almost wish I hadn't.....I was just becoming content with my system. I think my current system sounds very good but the Coincident sound is exactly what I'm looking for........a near live performance sound as if you're hearing the actual musicians instead of a recording. IMO nothing beats or matches a live performance but the Coincident system was the closest I've ever heard and I've heard systems costing nearly 10 times that system.......but then I don't need to tell you that, you're already know! Are you using Israels cables also? I ordered his Statement interconnects as I needed a pair and will get his power cords and speaker cables when I'm able to get his Line Stage, Frankensteins and Super Victorys.

Onto day two with the SR fuses. 
Mac,
I use the  Coincident power cables and Ocellia Silver Reference interconnects and speaker cables. I've been told that Israel's latest Statement cables are wonderful. Mac your listening impressions of Coincident mirror mine. Again,  you'll be very happy for years. Feel free to email me anytime, charles1dad@aol.com 
Charles 
I talked to Nelson Pass about this exact thing and his response was unprintable in this forum (actually it is printable, but saying it's not is more fun). Suffice to say old Nelson doesn't support the insupportable or imagined..sorry mapman, you may never get your wish.