Transparent Audio? JPS? Nordost? Kubala Sosna?

Hi fellow audiogoners!

Contemplating to buy one of the following audio interconnects: Transparent Audio's Music Link Reference, JPS's Aluminata, Nordost's Valhalla, Kubala Sosna's Emotion Series and Tara Labs' The One.

Using Tara Labs The Two now. All feedback much appreicated.

Pictura
pictura
Do you like the sound of the Tara Two? If so and you want more of the same sort/type/sonic that Tara makes I would be very confident buying that cable.
The answer by Brf is absolutely true they all work and you'll get avid fanatics rooting for the cable they use. The only opinion that ever really matters in these sort of questions is your opinion.
To form an opinion you might try the Cable Company. They have a lending library that will allow you to hear the cable in your system in your space etc. I encourage you to get as much first hand experience as possible. Then make an educated purchase none of those cables are inexpensive so choose wisely and buy used if you can find what you like.
Pictura-

I have owned Transparent and those cables/cords plays very well w/ the following electronics;
Sony/Pioneer
Adcom
Audio Research
Bryston
B&W
Classe'
McIntosh
Rotel
Hi

I'm using JPS Aluminata IC's in my system (Hovland HP 200P , Threshold SA-4e, PS Audio PWT/PWD etc.). They are playing very well. However, on the loudspeaker side I'm using Progressive Audio Verdi; those are faster than the JPS Labs with even better resolution and dynamics!

Had Transparent Reference MM2 and Ultra MM2 before; the JPS Aluminata's were better in my system.

Hope this helps.
I have JPS Aluminata and Nordost Valhallas in my system. Bioth are first rate: Valhalla a buit faster and more transparent; JPS a bit better body and bass.

Better sounding than both IMS is Stealth Indra. These really combine the best of both, plus.

Neal