Tube Pre into HT system?

My room has to do double duty for HT for the family and music for me. Are there any tube pre's that integrate easily into a HT system to provide a little tube sound when listening to 2-channel music? FWIW the system:
Proceed PMDT
Proceed AVP
MF NuVista 300
Proceed AMP3
Revel Studios
Revel Voice
Revel S30
I believe the some of the BAT tube pre's have a pass thru option, which allows you to use the BAT for stereo and your pre/processor for 5.1(or what ever you may be using). I also believe there are a few other's that allow the same use, though I am not positive, I spoke with a featured dealer here about doing this but decided against it.

Good Luck,
Get a tube pre-amp with an HT bypass or processor loop (same thing). This is a unity gain circuit which basically means a direct connection to the output of the pre-amp bypassing all of the controls. Simply select HT bypass and now your HT system controls do everything. It simply connects yout HT main pre-outs to your 2-channel amplifier, bypassing your pre-amps functions.

BTW, the previous example does the same thing, except it leaves the pre-amps selector switch and volume control in the circuit. Either works fine, but the HT bypass/processor loop is a bit more convenient.

I know the Sonic Frontiers and their Anthem line are tubed with HT-bypass. The Sonic frontiers line is a bit better and has a really cool remote!

Have fun,

VAC Standard PRE has Cinema mode for straight pass-through for HT. You don't even have to turn on the PRE.
Great sounding unit!!!
In surround sound I'm burning some 52 tubes; The pre, front ch center & rear ch, tube amps.--I just moved up the food chain,and used my old tube amp for lesser duties;such as front and rears.
You can also look at Conrad-Johnson, PSE, and Rogue that all offer an HT pass-through feature--much better than having to mess with matching volume levels and having another volume control in the circuit, especially if other people use your system(sounds like they do).

You might also consider the McCormack RLD-1 which is solid state but exhibits a very tube-like smoothness that may provide what you're looking for, and it also has the HT pass-through. If you use your system for HT a lot you might not want to go the tube route if you don't have to. Best of luck.