what cables/interconnects should I try?

Hi all-

I am looking for speaker cable and interconnects that will work well with a Rogue Sphinx amplifier. The speakers will alternate between the Kef LS50 and the Dynaudio Excite x12.

I am thinking of trying the Transparent Wave and Link, but welcome any suggestions. What are all you Rogue owners using?

Thanks, Margot
mcanaday
I have the Sphinx and use Soundstring Gen II cables. They also sound nice with my Prima Luna amp and Fritz carbon 7 speakers.
Thanks, everyone! And Duvallite, I will definitely let you know what I figure out about the Rogue Sphinx Excite x12 combination. cheers...
DHlabs Air Matrix for interconnects. I've found that interconnects matter a lot more in my system than speaker wire, for which I run bluejeans 10 (since I had to run it through a wall)...perhaps because the former gets amplified...
When I had a Rogue Tempest II Magnum, I was exceedingly happy using Analysis Plus Solo Crystal Oval ICs. I also used Nordost speakers cables when I had my Rogue.
Hi ,the ls 50 ,will show any weaknesses you have in the chain.I've found mine like warmer cables,in there some where.And will take the highest end cables,a great little speaker.Powercords included.