Which headphones are comfortable?

I'm looking for a replacement pair of headphones and comfort is a major concern. What model in $100 to $200 price range offers long term comfort along with good sound? Thanks.
timrhu
This headphone junkie has been all over the place with so many models..I keep coming back to the Sennheisers. I have the 650's again, but the whole damn line is hard to beat for comfort, sound and everything else! What an exceptional phone and company!!
I listen to Grado sr-125s for 4-5 hours a day at work through my ipod, I have found them to surpass my expectations for comfort and sonics.
Sennheiser 600's. I used to have some really nice ByerDynamics but they were just uncomfortable so I never listened to them. The Sennheisers not only sound incredible, but they are very comfy..

KiD
Sennheiser and tubes are a good substitute for sleeping pills.

I'm kidding (sort of) I have Senn 600 - and Grado RS-1. I have tube amp with Senns (ASL MGhead) and RA-1 for Grado. I read all the hype about the Senns and they sound great for classical. I like the Grado for rock and jazz (actually Senns are good for jazz also). The Grado's are just more musical and toe tapping. They both have a place in my system depending on the music. I would miss either one if they were gone.

Oh, comfort... ummm the Senns are much more comfortable.

Don't even try the in ear canal phones - I have the Shure E3 and I'd rather stick an icepick in my ear.