which speakers should I buy?

I’m looking to buy a speaker or a pair for my newly constructed 2000 sqft patio. 
I am not aware of an audiophile quality wired system for outdoor use. I could be wrong.
Not sure where to start. I’m looking at

Vifa Copenhagen,
B&O Beloit 17
AIWA exos 9
Devialet
Kef lsx

What about those really big JBL powered speakers, I know they’re a bit heavy, but can they sound good? Budget is between 2-3k, but can increase if needed. Is there a way to get close to live concert levels in this price range?

Type of music: classical, classic rock, vocal, jazz
ei001h
Yes, outdoor open space with a house on one side and basically forrest surrounding 2 acres of grass. 
What about JBL professional PA speakers? Also electro voice speakers seem interesting. Would those sound horrible if I’m used to Hi End? 
I would prefer not to use an amp and speaker wire. But will do so if absolutely necessary. I have a few amps and preamps laying around. 
What about JBL professional PA speakers? Also electro voice speakers seem interesting.

A horn will work very well, JBL, and Klipsch both have great SQ along with being tough. What do you see when its live, outside? J arrays usually, and  2 or 3 way horn arrays...Behringer, JBL, Electro Voice, BG, and a hole slew of PA box guys,,,,GREAT Onboard Full Range amps, duno...Class whatever on the amp,  bluetooth, and no wires.  I suppose a power cord is ok? LOL

Regards