$10K or less speakers for 20x20 rm with open back

Willing to spend about $7500-10K for speakers to place in my family room which has an open back to the kitchen, with the family room being about 20x20.. I do not have a system at all right now, unless you count my iPhone and Bose docking system, so anything I get will be a major improvement.

Aside from being unsure about the power and components, I have listened to these 3 speakers so far....Focal 1038be, Aerial 7T and Salk SoundScape 8. Most of the time the system will be on for general use but when I get the chance i really like to listen to the music loud.

Considering going to the Capital Audio Fest in 2 weeks to get an idea of else maybe out there.

Any comments on the 3 speakers mentioned above and if there are other things I should consider that price range?

Thanks.
seanile
Magnepan 20.1's and Sanders Magtech amp to drive them. Will blow your mind. You'll still have plenty of money for a nice tube preamp, turntable, DAC and wires.
Also considering the Revel Studio 2. There are a few of those listed in my price range.
Seanile
You mentioned an "open back to the kitchen" of your room and I believe that it deserves some attention as well in order to achieve the best sound that you can without compromising your expenditures. I have a much smaller room that has an open partially open front wall (my speakers are on the front from where I'm sitting) to the kitchen and by investing in Room Tunes I have elevated the sound to a level that I never had before, instead of changing equipment (as I had), spending thousands and never getting anywhere near the resulting satisfaction as I enjoy now. It's just my opinion that you should also make this a consideration for your monetary allocation and enjoyment and let me know what you think if you would.
Of the speakers you have heard already which did you prefer. That is the only opinion that really means anything to you. I do think that most brands have a house sound that is frequently "voiced" thru out their line. If you like the Focal then perhaps you should trust yourself and go with them. You can "tweak" the sound with the gear you use to drive the speakers, but it is best to start with the speakers.
That said try to listen to as many brands as possible so you can feel reassured that you have made the best choice for your taste.