- Aggrivated tinnitus from speakers? (omegaman79)(audphile1)
I’ll be blunt - WIIM is a POS and the McIntosh integrated DAC is as well (it’s harsh sounding). Add to this the KEFs and you’re drilling holes in y...
- best cost no object single unit streamer/dac combo you have ever heard? (audiocanada)(tave5)
The Best I’ve owned are my present units. The Innuos Pulsar Streamer 8K and the Weiss 204 Dac. Dan Wright ( Modwright) is coming out with a Power...
- Help with tube choice (audiomike33)(paulcreed)
Bugle boy, if you want to save some money Brent Jesse has some Hewlett-Packard 6dj8 that are just rebranded Bugle Boys for a cheaper price. There a...
- power cable (guitarlenn55)(jerrybj)
Another low posting non believer. FFS. They keep coming...
- Aggrivated tinnitus from speakers? (omegaman79)(pennfootball71)
Your speakers are bright. a pair of Harbeth die at 15k get them… beside your speakers are not that good anyway, they won’t be missed
- Getting into the music (rvpiano)(audphile1)
@rvpiano I’ve experienced exactly what you’re describing. The first time I hit the wall I stopped listening to my system for several years. I had a...
- Jazz for aficionados (orpheus10)(frogman)
A style of saxophone playing that could be said to be “dated”, but the inventiveness and feel is on the same level as anything that came later. Gr...
- Is There Just One Single Album That Does It For You, Completely? Just One. (tunefuldude)(danbro)
Just one, huh? Ok, Boston's 1976 debut. And Kansas Two For The Show. And Lynyrd Skynyrd One More From The Road.
- Experiences With Costly Balanced XLR Interconnects Above $3,000 (ryder)(donavabdear)
I would say the only advance I’ve seen to XLRs in 40 years of professional recording is star quad it uses a ground and 2x + and - signals that phas...
- Whats playing on your system today? (nutty)(designsfx)
Now Playing: Pollen- Uncanny Valley (Prog/Tech/Metal)