$15,000 Speaker Does Not List Freq Response Specs

Am I being too picky here? I came across a speaker mfg that does not list the frequency response specs for their speaker.

I think that may be asking a little too much by a mfg to not list this specification...especially in this price range.
128x128mitch4t
Zd542, I attended as a serious listener with intent to buy
and not just out of curiosity. I didn't hear enough to
convince me to pay the $15k price of admission.

The dealer did invite me back for a private audition.
Ultimately, I'd need to hear them in my
own room...which has probably four to six times more cubic
feet than the room at the dealers' place.
Mitch, your listening room is so big, don't be surprised if you need to add a second Sunfire SubRosa subwoofer to energize the room and get a better in-room tonal balance.

I have no doubt that 44 mid/woofers could make 120 dB, but in a room that size, I also wouldn't be surprised if the last octave would need a little help to keep the tonal balance even.
Mitch, I think the Bob Carver ALS would be a great match for your large listening room. 44 side-firing mid/woofers should go a long way toward energizing that very large area. Unlike most installations of the ALS, however, don't be surprised if you need to add a second Sunfire SubRosa subwoofer to fully energize the room and get a complete in-room tonal balance.
Johnnyb53, as you can see by the size of my room, I need a lot of speaker. I'm kind of exited by the idea of $15k giving me a speaker that would do my room justice. At the demo on Sunday, the dealer played the Carvers with a REL sub, he did not use the Sunfire sub. He also played the Carvers using a pair of super-tweeters. The attendees kind of groaned because he insisted on demoing them with the super-tweeters. So, I attended a demo of speakers augmented by super-tweeters and a sub that is not a part of the package. It seemed the dealer was intent on hawking his own wares as part of the demo. The REL 212SE sub was superb. So, I did not hear the Carver speakers in their advertised configuration. I have the feeling that I will need subs more substantial than the Sunfire sub(s). That of course is going to drive up the price of the total speaker system. I'm going to have to figure around total $25k or so to get it right.