15 amp circuit VS. 20 amp Circuit

Hello,

I’m in a situation where my audio room has one ( three outlets ) 15 amp circuit. It appears to me that the 3 outlets in this room are connected in series , meaning drawing current from one outlet will drain the other two .

For 2 channel audio , I have connected my C12000 pre amp, McD12000 and through MPC1500 conditioner and to one of the 15 amp outlets . This should be okay? However, problem could arise once I connect the McIntosh 1.2k power AMPs to the other 2 outlets.

I would like to know if I need any dedicated circuit for my equipment . It appears I need more power than 1400 watts ( 15 amp circuit can provide ) when I use my home theater Where I will have Four 1000 watt woofers and 3 additional AHB2 amps.

Question :

howmany dedicated 15 amp or 20 amp circuits do I need to ensure smooth power without dimming the lights around the house / prevent possible fire ?

Please provide your suggestion based on the below equipment .

DAC: McIntosh MCD12000

Power Conditioner: MPC15000

preamp : McIntosh C12000

AV Processor : Marantz 7015

power AMP: Two McIntosh 1.2k

power AMP: Three AHB2 , one used in MonoBlock

Streamer : One Streamer

128x128joshziggie2021

@speelerr  I must be misunderstanding your post, most breakers have a trip curve chart, a 15 amp circuit breaker will not trip at 15 amps for a certain time period, which means your equipment could actually draw many times that 15 amps and not trip the breaker if it's for a very short duration of time and it can cause voltage drop. 

Post removed 

@speelerr have you checked the specs of my beefy 1.2k amps ? At 4 ohm, turning up these amps can cause issues. Literally every person I spoke with , recommends a single 20 amp circuit per amp, now I’m being cheap and will put both amps on a single 20 amp circuit per. 

that , and 3 other mono blocks pulling 380 watts for home theater , and all that jazz 

Check this out , same was happening to me 

https://audiokarma.org/forums/index.php?threads/new-amps-tripped-circuit-breaker.1000895/

will it all work on a single 15 amp circuit ? YES it will , on very low volume,  that’s not ideal , and yes I want to be able connect a blow dryer if I needed to… you get the idea my EE friend :)

Just saw this discussion and there are a lot of suggestions that are way overkill for your needs. I total agree with what IMPALER gave you for a good electrical suggestion to give you plenty of power for all your equipment.  To help with voltage drop, I would run 10 gauge wire on the dedicated 20 amp circuit. FYI, I’m also an electrical engineer by trade with over 40 years of power engineering experience.