32" television

The largest television I can fit in my 9'x13' bedroom is a 32" and I would appreciate recommendations for the set that has the best picture quality. The room is not bright and I often watch sports. Thank you.
guppy
And my 30" Loewe Planus does 480p and has a better picture than any LCD that's for sure. Too bad it's really only good for DVDs. It's a 16:9 form factor; not sure how much it weighs; maybe 100 lbs but it sure is bulky/clumsy. Anyone want it?
Best advice is buying a 42 inch Plasma. Plasma is still superior in every part you Judge a screen for. It is that simple! Read about it. In the US they are honnest to tell that plasma is better. The 42 inch Panasonic S60 is stunning and not that expensive. Google it and read it. I could not sell lcd to my customers cause of the many limitations it gives to the image. I only sell Panasonic and Samsung plasma.
My 2005' 42" viera died 4 years ago. 6 years ago it developed problem of blacking the screen in the middle of work that required disconnecting the unit from the wall and than connecting it back till it won't ever came back. Blown digital board itself is $250 new $175 reman-d. Work to replace it isn't easy and paying someone off to do that job isn't worth it. Nice 6yo plasma junk. Statistically it happens nearly to every 3rd unit.

Switched back to 2002 CRT Sony XBR 32" and still don't look any further.
I have friends with Samsung led screens. They got problems after 2,5 year. Led screens are not more reliable than plasma is. I owned 5 plasma's in 6 years of time. They all still work without any problem. I sold them to friends and family. I also sold Loewe lcd screens. Also a lot of problems.
All in one voice speaking about resolution resolution larger larger, but what about colors? I betcha none of the ever produced flats have them right.