32" television

The largest television I can fit in my 9'x13' bedroom is a 32" and I would appreciate recommendations for the set that has the best picture quality. The room is not bright and I often watch sports. Thank you.
guppy
Plasma is about 1000 till 10.000 faster in respons compared to LED. Plasma can give depth very well. LEd is more 2-dimensional. Plasma is superior in colour realims. Watch a movie with a LED screen and you will see that the filter which are used are gone. LED projects from behind, movies look like they are recorded with a cheap camcorder. In this year shootout of best screens in the world. Plasma and LED togheter plasma was superior to the best LED screen in the world.

Bo1972,

The OP, Guppy, initially stated he could use NO TV larger than 32", and then stated the fact that plasmas are not available in 32". What are you suggesting that he should do, or is the purpose of your 3 comments to address your own agenda?

Guppy, wish I had a recommendation for you, however, I'm in the market for a 32" TV as well.
There are plenty of 1080p LED tvs that are almost no difference in price to 780p.