A/V Processor and Amp for B&W speakers?

Hi All,

I’m looking for advice on an A/V processor and Amp.

My current setup is:

B&W CM10’s front left and right
B&W Center 2 front
B&W 685’s rear left and right
B&W PV1 sub
Pioneer SC-27 receiver
Panasonic DP-UB820 Blu-ray Player
Sony 65” X900H TV

I mainly use this setup for TV / movies. I was originally looking at getting the Rotel RSP-1576 processor and Rotel 1585 amp, mainly because Rotel are known to be a good match with B&W speakers, however I simply no longer have the budget for these components so looking for more affordable options?

Any advice welcomed!

Kevin
kdochert
Rather than mess with cheaper separate processors/amps, I’d go with an Anthem MRX 520 or 720 AVR.  Very good sound quality and excellent ARC room correction.  Best of luck. 
Thanks for introducing me to the Anthem brand, I wasn’t familiar with them. I was thinking of going separates partially so that as technology advances I’ll be able to just upgrade the processor, but given my budget I’m going to struggle to find a separates package.
Monoprice Monolith amps.  They have a 5 x 200 for $5100 or 7 x 200 for $1729.

Outlaw 976 processor ($1000).   The Outlaw is possibly just a tiny bit light on bass power, but it's really a pretty decent sounding processor.  I've tested it in my own system before modding it for a friend.

There's an Anthem AVM-60 "New" on ebay for $2499.  It's a discount from retail.  It's going to be significantly better than the Outlaw, but 2-1/2 times as expensive, lol.

You can always just buy an amp and use the pre-outs on your Pioneer receiver for a short-term upgrade.

Any thoughts on used items?