Acoustic Energy Aegis vs. Monitor Audio Bronze

Looking at surround speakers to go into a system that consists of:

1. Marantz SR-8000
2. Sony DVP-S9000ES (CD, DVD, and SACD)
3. Sony WEGA tv (32")

Focus is 90% audio (wide mix of musical genres) and 10% movies) in a room that is 15' x 15' with low (7.5') ceilings.

Am trying to choose between an Acoustic Energy (probably Aegis 2's for the fronts; 1's for the back; + Center and Sub) set up and a Monitor Audio Bronze (2's for fronts; 2's for back; + center and sub). Thoughts and experiences would be appreciated. Thanks
gheon
Hmmm...just looked at the Tyler stuff a bit and it looks very interesting. Any sense of the difference between the Home Theatre package and the Mojo package? Similar price, different looks, sound difference?
Gheon - ask Ty for the particulars as he can best describe the differences as I have not heard either. If these products have peaked your interest you might want to consider swapping the mains out of the package for his demo Mini-monitors if the price is right. Not sure if there would be a substantial gain for 2 channel but its worth asking about. Contact Ty direct - one of the most personable guys in the biz...
Wow -- thanks for the fast answer -- I think that is exactly what I will do. Will let you know how it goes (I tried calling, but got no answer tonight -- will try again tomorrow).

By the way (and I know this should not be important), the speakers look beautiful!