advice on dedicated line

Hello.

I need to have an electrician do some work on my house, and am mulling over a dedicated line for my sound system while she or he is there.

I am new to this, though, and not especially sophisticated about electrical matters. So I am wondering what exactly I want to ask for, and thought maybe you all would know.

I have an amplifier, a cd player, a Sonos unit, and a DAC.

Do I want two dedicated lines--one for the amplifier and one for everything else? So 2 20 amp circuits with 10 gauge wire?

Do I need to say something else about ground wires etc? About the breaker box?

Can I get 3 outlets on one dedicated line?

What kind of outlets do I want?

Anything else I should know?

Thanks!

mc
mcanaday
Although the electrician will say you don't need it, I went with 10 gauge wire.
Digital equipment should be on it's own dedicated circuit.
The amp should be on it's own separate dedicated circuit.
I'd go with a third dedicated circuit for the front end (preamp and what ever other gear you have or will obtain some day as long as it's not digital gear.
The three individual 20 amp circuit breakers should be placed in the service box on the side with the least nosiest appliances.
Personally, I like the Porter-Port that Albert Porter sells here on Audiogon. There are other outlet options available for more money and/or less money.
I'm sure other members will have some additional good ideas.
Post removed 
"Do I want two dedicated lines--one for the amplifier and one for everything else? So 2 20 amp circuits with 10 gauge wire?"

If you have a small system and as long as your amp is not a monster, you can get by with 2 dedicated 20 amp lines. The current draw from a CDP, DAC, Sonos, or preamp is very low. Good outlets are important and so is surge protection. Later on, you'll probably want to get a power conditioner.