Amp Pairing for Aerial Acoustics 6Ts.

I now have a pair of Aerial Acoustic 6Ts in my living room. I'll include the specs below.

I do not know where to begin with matching these with an amp or an integrated. I've asked this question several times in other forums but probably too many with constraints. Thought I'd get some opinions in the Speakers forum.

Here is the intended use: Secondary system in my living room for casual fairly low volume listening via Sonos/Amazon Music. It will be used occasionally. Would prefer a small footprint. Simplicity would be nice. It will have no other inputs. Integrated probably makes the most sense.  It will have to integrate with Sonos somehow. I do have a Connect Gen2. Would not need a DAC unless the DAC as significantly better than the Sonos Connect DAC.

Considered so far: Sonos Amp. PS Audio Sprout100.

Would like to hear a range of opinions for units that would pair well with these really nice speakers. For now, let's say the budget is open (it is not) but I am willing to buy used.

Sorry for posing this question so many times and thanks for your input.

Speaker specs:

Frequency Response 35 Hz to 25 kHz ±2 dB, -6 dB at 30 Hz
Sensitivity 90 dB for 2.83 volts at 1 meter on axis
Impedance 4 ohms, 3 ohms minimum, low reactance
Power Requirements 25 watts minimum, >50 recommended
Woofers Dual 5.9″ (150 mm) with cast magnesium frames, special papyrus blend cone. copper pole sleeve, dual magnets, 1.25″ coil, long and linear Xmax
Midrange 4.8″ (123 mm) with cast magnesium frame, special papyrus blend cone. copper pole sleeve, dual magnets, 1.00″ copper clad aluminum coil
Tweeter 1″ (25 mm) with thick machined aluminum plate, soft ring-dome design with machined wave guide, dual-magnets, 1.00″ coil, copper pole sleeve
Crossover Fourth order acoustic Linkwitz-Riley, 600 Hz and 4,000 Hz crossover frequencies, 2 physically separate networks
Connections Four gold-plated binding posts with included jumpers, bi-wire and bi-amp capable
n80
A used Bel Canto C5i could work well, and it has a DAC.  It’s what I have in my second system, and was an improvement over a Hegel H90.   
Looking at your wants, the fact you’re comfortable with the sonos system and the simplicity of it I would get the sonos amp. It looks like you set up streaming services through the app you don’t need to connect anything to it but the speaker and ethernet instead of wifi if desired. You can also connect a TV and CD player if wanted.
@djones51, that’s the way I’m leaning.

The speakers are there. I want to keep them. I want a small, nearly invisible, elegant, simple integrated that integrates with Sonos and that does the speakers justice for under a $1000.

Yes, I’m aware the whole situation is ridiculous.

Right now I have the whole shebang hooked up. Sonos Connect into Classe Sigma SSP pre-amp via optical into Bryston 9B amp. It sounds great but there is that big pile of equipment on a black plastic $99 Monoprice stand in my wife’s formal living room. It just won’t do. She’s not giving me a hard time because she knows its temporary....and it is.

So I might try the Sonos Amp as soon as I can sell the Transparent Super speaker cables (cheap by the way...if anyone is interested....) .

It looks like Sonos has a no-questions-asked return policy with free return shipping. If it sounds bad I’ll send it back.

@coffe-jerk, I’ll look into that Bel Canto.

Edit: Just looked at that Bel Canto and read some reviews. That is definitely a contender.

Maybe a mini breakthrough. I have the whole system (most of which I'm trying to sell for a family member) hooked up in the living room in a corner. Sonos into Classe' via optical into Bryston.

I put on Ella Fitzgerald and Louis Armstrong via Sonos. A great recording it turns out, and it sounds really really good. I brought my wife in to listen. She likes Louis but could care less about hi-fi.

But she really liked this. Even at low volume it sounds great. Shes still in there listening.

I explain that it takes that big ugly pile of equipment to sound that good. She clearly does not like it in the living room. So I start telling her about some of these smaller compact units and when I tell her how much they cost she actually seems interested. This could open up some opportunity with something like the Bel Canto or the Gato if I could find one used. Don't get me wrong, she does not fuss about money but it sure doesn't hurt that she would appreciate a decent amp that is fairly discrete and out of sight.
I’ve been listening to these speakers with the good amp and pre-amp all day today. They just sound so good that I’ve come to the conclusion that I am going to have to get something proper to drive them with. I may have to wait a while, save my money and buy used but I will expand my budget a bit. At this point I can’t bring myself to compromise significantly. Probably a foolish waist of money but I just can’t see driving these things with something that does not fulfill their potential.

Having said that, the amp and pre-amp I’m using are not generating a lot of interest on eBay at less than half their new price. Will probably list them here next week.