Amp with best bass control

Which solid state amp(s) have you heard demonstrate the best bass control? I'm not talking "go the lowest", I'm talking "tight tight - super tight grip on the bass". I'm talking "fast" as well. The proverbial Kung-Fu Grip!

Thanks all!

Mike
mbovaird
Thanks guys! This is certainly fun. It's hard to tell yourself to slow down and audition. This stuff is never in one place. I've had to travel to Dallas, Toronto, Miami and now Boston. Denver next month. Phew! I may not have any money left for gear after all these trips! :)

P.S. if you guys get a chance, come on over and join my audio forum (it's free) - www.audioshark.org Lots of good discussions.
It was easier to sell the amp/preamp as a pair. Besides, the Dagostino preamp does sound OUTSTANDING. Sure it's quirky and some will not mind but I go through too much gear not to move on. Anyway, I want the Dagostino monos. I still want Accuphase A-200's and some other gear. Life is too short not to experiment.
Hi Joeinid, I have heard many good things about you and your equipment, I am Keith, aka, Audiolabyrinth,, I just read your post, mike has spoke fondly of you, well, It appears you must of had the Dan D Agistino stereo amp?, if so, how much different did the stereo amp sound than the mono amps?, cheers.