Any Audio Pro a4-14 owners in here?

I have a pair and love them. I'm sure there must be more of us out there... 

urmarvin
I bought mine about 15yrs ago. I replaced all the bass drivers shortly after I got them. Recently replaced the tweeters because one had become distorted. The Sipe drivers were NLA of course so I went with a replacement sourced from a Swedish company called HiFi Kit or something similar. I also am getting ready to send the amps off to Approved Audio in CT to get them refreshed. They have consistently impressed me with most everything I put to them. I have most recently had them behind a PS Audio 4.6 pre amp and a Classe cap-80 (pre outs). I like them better with the PS audio in its straightwire setting but that's a different story... 

I'm curious, mrdecibel, what music do you have that they don't hadle well? I have found that I don't prefer them for hip hop but I love them with Jazz. 

I think they work best in a near to mid field monitor setting. I have mine in a room that is about 10 x 13 on the long wall. I sit about 8ft back 

Also, My first Audio Pro experience was with the B2.50 with a pair of Spica TC50s. I would love to find one but I never see them here in the heartland. 
I have a pair that I like a lot.  I have also though of replacing the tweeter and midrange. Any suggestions there I do not need to do changes in the crossover?