Anyone listen to Zu Audio's Definition Mk3?

Comparisons with the 1.5s and the others that came before? Getting the itch; again......
128x128warrenh
I'm aiming to put one Symposium Acoustics Rollerblock Jr module at each corner of the two spkrs, and place them on Svelte Shelves. My Symposium Isis rack has been fantastic at isolating my main components, and I'm hoping I'll get a similar level of performance with my Zu Def 4 spkrs.
Thanks David...your explanation was helpful. I can't seem to find any images of the bottom of the Def 4's, but what I can see of the sub/plinth from the side it looks like there would be plenty of space in the corners for the 2 spike end, but that the single spike side would necessarily not be in a corner and have considerably less area...think circle circumscribing the inside of a square; the corners of the square have spare area, whereas the midpoint of the side would be touching the circle (very close anyway). Is this correct?
German,
Go on the Zu website and click on the Def 4 "Gallery". Scroll through and you will see images of the bottom.
Markpao - thanks. It does confirm what I expected...not alot of room for the 3rd spike. Oh wait...there's an aluminum "grating" on the bottom. Is that correct? That would alleviate a fair amount of concern.

Thanks.
German,
Yes that is the aluminum plinth base. As Dave mentions, there is no way you can damage the actual woofer or its surround. The worse that can happen is one of the spikes gets in between the grates, but I don't believe it will go as far as reaching the woofer.

Dave,
I am also considering the Sistrum platform. I know you mentioned that the speaker is still stable on it. But just how stable? I mean if someone (large) accidentally knocked into it (say on a 45 deg. anngle), will it topple over? I just have this worry about something this tall sitting on 3 feet. A big heavy amp no problem.