Anyone own Nordost TYR or ODIN?

I have a set of Nordost Blue Heaven and a set of Heimdall IC's that I'm selling on the bay and thinking of replacing them with either the TYR or maybe Odins.. both are 1M and sound about the same to me, so I'm wondering if the TYR would be enough of a move. All my power cords are Blue Heaven running from a dedicated line to a QB4 distribution box. Thanks in advance.
polk432
Wow that's a huge jump from the Blue Haven. When referring to the Tyr are you looking at the original or Series2. The series2 are very different and according to my local dealer the series2 is more 'Odin' sounding. Me I have never listened to the Odin because of cost.

That being I recently upgraded from the original Frey IC to the Tyr2. Definitely a more 'weightier' sound. More liquid sounding. It was a very significant upgrade for me in sound quality. I still have the original Frey SC. Very good combo.
Thanks for the response. The BH did sound pretty similar to the Heimdall and I'm satisfied with them but mainly wanted some facts regarding the TYR's, because the Odin's are pretty pricey. Happy listening.
You might want to consider the Valhalla cables, as they are between the Tyr and the Odin in the Nordost line.

I find the Valhalla's to be extremely neutral and VERY quick. Some people find them to be a bit lean sounding, especially in the upper mid-bass/lower mid-range. But I don't think this is true, at least not in my system. I just think that there is no mid-range bloom at all, so people think that they are lean. (Kind of like some people, who are used to tubes in their system, think that most (all?) solid state equipment is lean sounding, since there is no tube bloom in the mid-range.)

My two cents worth.