Anyone switich to all Signal Cable wired system?

Recently a friend of mine replaced all of his cables (power, interconnects, speaker, digital) from a combination of cables including at one time top of the line models from Synergistic, Audioquest, and VH Audio to an all Signal Cable system following Frank's advice. The results were astounding. His system improved in every way that I could report in audiophile jargon. I'm now contemplating doing the same. Anyone else experimented and found similar/or not results?
128x128sgr
Is your friends system as nice as yours is ?

Any way that you could maybe borrow some of his cables to try in your system to see if the change is worth it before you spend any money ?
Post removed 
Yeah, what Tvad said. I've had the speaker cables and the Magic power cord in the past. It's been a while, but for sure the power cord brought about a lack of refinement in the sonics. The speaker cables I don't remember well. But, there is a 30 day trial. As suggested, you can try replacing all the cables in your system and see if you like the end result. Burn them in. If you don't like what you hear, send them back with a lesson learned. And I must say, you have one helluva impressive system with a lot of dollars invested, and should be able to discern whether you like or don't like the Signal cables easily. Please post the results of your "All Signal Cables Project." Should be interesting.