Anyone tried the ARC REF75 with B&W803D?

Hi, I am looking to upgrade my power amp ARC VT.100MkIII to the ARC Ref75. I like the ARC sound, and have read rave reviews of this new Reference series amp, and I am looking forward to the refinement in mid/high frequencies and also a better bass (which currently I find a bit lacking)which this series can bring.
But, I have B&W803D speakers, and most of what I have read about them is that they are very power hungry. I have read the Ref75 can drive difficult loads as B&W, but I would rather hear it from someone who has tried it. On another note, I have also tried at my bro´s a combination of Ref3+Marantz MA-9S1 300W monoblocks+B&W803D and it was really awesome. But I can´t find the latest MA-9S2 second hand on the market. This would be a very nice alternative.
BTW, I also have ARC Ref3 preamp, SCD-XA5400ES SACD, ARC DAC8, and a music server powered by JRiver MC.
Thanks for your commments.
uncle_dito
Thanks Tls49,
well ref250 is out of my reach, also think of the tube maintenance...
With ref75, i think has the same current delivery as ref110, so I have some hope it may do ok with my b&w...I rarely play loud in my flat, so I favour musicality and good performance at reasonable loudness levels. In any case, I cant disagree with you, and I also have an eye on high power SS.
I owned the 803D for a few years before upgrading to the 803Diamond. They worked surprisingly well with a pair of 60W Marantz SM17 amplifiers. I once measured the power output for a typically music listening session and was surprised that it averaged a few watts with a peak of around 40Watts. So my theory is that you need amplifier that can supply current rather than volts. Unfortunately I have no experience with valve amplifiers - would love to hear your experiences. BTW the 803D is one my favourite loudspeakers.
Hi Mark_nz, indeed that is the evidence I want to confirm with someone who may have tried the combination, as I would really like to go this route with the arc ref75. But most of the forum posts point to the high power direction...I will post my findings if I get to try this combination.