Are future improvements in Amp/PreAmps slowing to a crawl?

don_c55
Post removed 
Post removed 
kosst,

The source of distortion in a gain device is related to deviations in it's transconductance. Deviations in transconductance are, at the very least, the byproducts of capacitance, resistance, and inductance within the transistor itself. They're unavoidable characteristics.
The source of distortion is related to ....bla ...bla...bla.
You realize that what you are saying is:
"The source of distortion is related to the nonlinearity." 

You are describing what causes the nonlinearity - I am describing how the nonlinearity you have described causes the damage to the signal which as a result produces the harmonic.

No matter how the nonlinearity manifests itself - I have a way to deal with it.
You have NOT solved all of those problems.
News flash - As a matter of fact I have.
You see - all forms of distortion start off as phase shift or timing issues.

You keep doubling down on the same argument and its not going to get you anywhere. You are digging a deeper hole that you are going to have to climb out of at some point when the truth is made known.

This is not wishful thinking or a theory - the circuitry already exists that does EXACTLY what I'm describing and it works perfectly.

I know this sounds too good to be true but its true. I told you this would make some people happy and others not so happy.

kosst,

Do you think that after decades of work trying to analyze the tiny events that lead up to the production of harmonics that I'm going to say
"Oh I know - I'll just use negative feedback - why didn't I think of this before?"

Ok here is a fact:
If you see something and react to it and use a countermeasure against it to "fix" it you are applying some form of negative feedback.

True.

The trick is where do you apply it and to fix what problem?
There is no "loop" from output back to the input.
I don't monitor voltage fluctuations seen on the vertical axis.
I use a form of feedback that involves shifting phase by micro-degrees at a particular location in the circuit that will allow this type of correction to be effective in stopping distortion from happening. This type of "feedback" is 1000 times the potency of classic negative feedback which we know does not work.

The Auto-Focus by default could not "automatically" focus anything unless it can detect and react.

Classic NFB can only suppress harmonic distortion to lower levels.
My circuit "correction method" stops distortion all together.

Post removed