Are manufacturer AC cables good enough?

I have two PS Audio AC3 and two Pangea AC 14 cables I don't use.  My thinking is that Ayre wouldn't supply cables that are inadequate for their components.  Is that thinking flawed?

db  
Ag insider logo xs@2xdbphd
Post removed 
"Whenever two things are different one is of necessity better, the other worse."
Tell that to people who ask to have half scoop of chocolate and half of vanilla. They may have different view. Of necessity, maybe even better.
Those people agree with me 100%. They have decided vanilla and chocolate together is better than vanilla or chocolate. I agree with them. They agree with me.

Now would you like sprinkles or nuts?
Hey Glupson: on your ice cream analogy, those people have tried them both, have eaten both vanilla and chocolate ice cream, and they decided which one they like. I don’t think a vanilla ice cream lover never tried chocolate ice cream before deciding they like vanilla ice cream
Yes, I believe that thinking is flawed.  Most stock power cords are junk. MFG’s anticipate that you will be using a higher end power cord with their product. They don’t include a good one because it would increase the retail price of their product when compared to competing units that don't include a higher end power cord...which none do to my knowledge.