Audience Adept Mod

I was wondering if anyone knows of anyone who can modify and older Audience Adept power conditioner for increased performance? Thanks for your input.
walnut
Dentdog: I have tested many power conditioners (active and passive ones) in my systems and the Audience power conditioners does not limit the dynamics of power amps, YMMV.
I am awaiting my 6tss model and is replacing an Isotek Aquarius which was quite good. I'm hoping to be wowwwwed.......
/Bacardi: if you still like the HiDiamond power cords (I also have the P4 as you may know), you will absolutely love the AR6-TSS. I presume you bought it used (recently on the Gon?) so no burn in needed.
Jazzonthehudson, actually I've bought new on trade and may try the audience cord($1000 cord) that comes with it. I was going to do a HD P3 and get a powercon put on but decided that Audience may be better qualified for the task. Any suggestions?
/Bacardi, if you bought the TS or TSS (new) version, you really need a great power cord. Although the P3 is pretty good and great for its price, the TS or TSS deserves a better one. I suggest either the AU24SE or the NordOst Valhalla 2m (the 1m is not as good as the 2m version) to add speed and resolution to your system which are pretty much HD based. IME, they are excellent but tend to be on the polite side which makes it very palatable to listen to, maybe you could use a bit of sparkle.