Audio Magic Clairvoyant Liquid Air AC cable

I am about to buy this cable to use on my Lampizator Dac.

Anyone have one in their system that could give me some feedback?

Looking for a dead quiet/open and extended AC wire. Budget 1.5K

If I could find the JPS Aluminata on the Gon I would buy but everyone is holding on to them. Hoping the AM will be as good or better.
128x128glory
I have never heard the Clairvoyant but I do have the Audio Magic liquid cables and they are the best cables I have ever had in my system. I have had cables that cost 2 times as much and they can't compete.
I don't have Dominus PC in my system but I am familiar with it. I am not familiar with either Audio Magic or JPS Aluminata. I know better Purist interconnects and speaker cables but not all of them at all. Purist cables with either fluid or Ferox are very very quiet, quieter with Ferox, and have this seductive midrange, more seductive with fluid, and soundstage depth that is hard to resist. So I don't, resist.
I use Custom Power Cord Co. Top Gun power cord with my CEC belt drive player. It is very good too but it is not Dominus.
Tried the LL cable. Good at best. Over rated like Synergistic Research Tela stuff.

Tat,

What model LA do you have and what did you have to conpaire to?
I have the entry level Interconnect that retails for 400.00. I compared it to Audioquest Columbia, Cardas golden Reference, Audience au-24e. All these cables are double the price of the Liquid Air.