Audirvana streaming

Hoping it is something minor. Earlier today I listened to music (Rock n Roll only) via my Dac and Cd transport, GREAT as usual. Then after an hour or so, I generally shift towards streaming, larger collection. I'm hoping Quboz or Audirvana had streaming issues. I stream via my Bricasti M1SE with network card. I had some songs load and play for 20 seconds and just stop, start again and then stop period, Songs would start and play for 30 seconds and then end; when the songs duration was 6 minutes????????  Don't laugh, but, I am always assured when playing The Eagles,  HOTEL California, or Victim Of Love (2 of my Favorites) for those 2 songs to most always stop after a few minutes and not run their full length. It always seem to be some issue. I have great WI-FI, and great Ethernet (hard wired too)  Don't know if there is a time of day thing ? (tooooo many users?)  Has anyone else had these issues or similar? Due to the fact that today was unusually horrific it has me thinking about going elsewhere for streaming, which I really don't want to. When Audirvana works it's great sounding. Don't know if another service requires you to download all your songs again, or my songs with Quboz would automatically be transferred to new service??? Bricasti mentions that they and Audirvana play well together. Thank all as usual. Robert TN

robshaw

It sounds like Qobuz is only playing samples of songs. Is your subscription paid up or did you accidentally log out?

Try logging out of Qobuz and logging back in and see if that fixes it.

I'm using Audirvana and Qobuz combo. Happens occasionally. Just do a re-boot of Audirvana program and it usually fixes it. Seems to be a software glitch?

I had the same problem but running Roon, Qobuz to Bricasti M1.  My problem was running Roon core on my laptop which was wireless.  I went with a dedicated music server (Small Green Computer) to run Roon and never looked back.  The buffering on Bricasti cards is great.  I doubt it has anything to do with Bricasti card.  Not sure how other Roon like apps handle their meta data databases but I’m sure they run into processing / buffering issues without a local dedicated music server hardware.  Hard wired or not the speed and traffic on your isp (internet) connection / modem may not be handling your home traffic well.  In many cases you don’t notice as wait state on you other devices but with near realtime music it becomes pretty apparent. 

Thanks for all the suggestions. My wife closed out Qobuz a short time ago, and went to re open and found almost everything was lost/gone (songs) I'm not sure what she did, but, most of the songs started coming back, sort of a reboot of sorts. Many did not, spent hours going over songs lists and re introducing them to Quboz.  So we wont do that again. The idea of re booting Audirvana is a great idea, maybe that will work. We have a very strong internet here  at our home,in Cookeville, TN  and everything is hardwired Ethernet. Even the computer I use to stream  via  Audirvana is Ethernet hardwired. Don't have a tablet, to cheap. Computer acts as tablet.  In the present in my second system, I stream USB Qobuz via Meitner DAC (no outboard streamer) and Qobuz sounds great, with usually NO issues at all. However, In the main system, using the Bricasti and Audirvana there always seems to be issues! Thanks for your help, will try rebooting audirvana and see if that helps  Robert   Again Thank you!  hoping for a resolution.

sorry couldn’t resist. 
On a serious note…most likely culprit is Audirvana. You can also stream with Mconnect. I’ve done it with my Bricasti m3. Should work just fine without any interruptions. Mean time you can probably see if there is an update for Audirvana.