B&W 700 Series Tweeter Repair

Hi Folks,

I would like to tap your brains for repair on a Bowers Wilkins 700 Series Tweeter. I have attached a thumbnail schematic.

https://imgur.com/a/ewxHAUI

Its the classic and almost hilarious story of kids pushing in the dome and wrecking voice coil. B&W spare parts in Australia list the replacement part ZZ14137 as unavailable.

I am keeping an eye out for matching products on the secondary market. Irony that so many B&W products that come up for sale have damaged tweeters But yes I am keeping a look out for a smaller set in the series that has working tweeters. I also have two spare units from the previous B&W series the CDM series, the assembly for which seems very similar to the ones I need, slightly shallower so would require some adjustments to housing.

Any other suggestions on how I might proceed? Anyone reputable who make replacement parts for B&W or any way I might replace the whole assembly? If so how to match a replacement tweeter to the B&W crossover?
purplefont
B&W used to sell parts.  I had some book shelves from them that had a bad driver and bought a replacement.  You might try calling them.  I seem to remember having to get past lots of stupid people to get to a parts department.  It was like they were blocking.  I hope they haven't gone to the same place as Linn, that would be awful and makes them an unbuyable option in the future.  Things don't go south with these often but they have to have some sort of net, or screw them and the horse they road in on. 
Haha yeh. It seems B&W might have their act together as some whispers of a new production run for the tweeter assembly I need. Thanks for your reply.