B&W PM1

I heard the B&W PM1's yesterday. I was blown away by their sound. Really good. Smooth, clear, detailed, wide soundstage, and amazing bass for a small speaker. We all thought there was a sub on, but there was none. They were hooked up to simple Rotel electronics. An RA-05SE integrated amp and a 06SE CD player. About $500 each only. I am trying to imagine the sound quality with better electronics.
Just curious if anyone else here has listened to them yet and what your impressions are? I am thinking of buying a pair. Also, anyone know where they are made? Still in England or in China now? Any good advice on matching integrated/amp for them? Thanks.
mezzanine
While I don't have any experience with the PM1s, I do have all B&W, Rotel, NAD and Marantz components in my system. Rotel amps, AVRs, etc are well matched with all B&W loudspeakers but I would speculate that any of the higher end integrates and receivers would sound great with these speakers. I believe (not 100% sure) that most B&W speakers are now produced at their China plant. Some assembly may be performed back at their original facilities in Britian.
I think that the 800 series are made in Britain and everything else is made in china.

The PM1's I've heard are incredible for small speakers. They have very small woofers, but you'd never know it by their sound. Still, I wouldn't make these my first pick for a system that you want to play very loud. Great for an office or den though. Very natural sound with great imaging and the midrange is very nice for their price category. One of the most "grown-up" sounding small speakers I've heard.
These are looking good. Certainly oozes quality for an upmarket mini. At the level of the PM1s I seriously doubt they are assembled in China. I've been a long timer B&W user (11 years) and as far as I know only the low range models(600 series) are made in China. Even the mid-range CDM and 700 series are made in Britain. The new PM1 is just below the 800 series, shares a lot of similarities with the 800 series(minus the diamond tweeter) and is likely to be made in the UK. Just look at the fit and finish and the technology incorporated into the design. The Mocha Gloss wood panels of the cabinet and classy matching stands already suggest that they are not rolling out from a China factory.