Best CD Player for 800-1500 Used

could you guys help me out? i'm kind of confused choosing what CD player i should use, I already got Dynaudio contour 3, Pre-amp is Pass Labs X 2.5, Amplifier is Pass Labs X150 or X250, so which CD player would match up well with my system? thank you much

Arif
me_ice
Bluenose is right as I have owned a Tosh with the mod's. Very good for the money. Still found the Ack dac better to my ears.

Bill
Grannyring which Tosh did you own with what type of mods? Did yours have a Super Clock 3 ,power supply and output upgrade ? If it didn't have these upgrades, you haven't heard it yet.
I just got word today the owner of a $8000 NAIM recieved his RAM modded Toshiba a few days ago.I hope the Toshiba sounds better than the money!This person is head over heels about it's sound in comparison. Maybe he will get the nerve to post a comparison review in the future. I'm not sure but the Naim maybe looking for a new home!
OK it's been confirmed by the owner, that his Naim Flagship CDX-XPS has been laid to rest by a $750 RAM modded Toshiba ! LOL From what I gather from reading his comments.The NAIM took a good old fashion @ss whippin! :-)
He will post a review on Audioasylum or Audiocircle once he burns the player in a little more.