Best LP edition of Jazz at the Pawnshop?

"Jazz at the Pawnshop" is acknowledged as the one of the finest audiophile recordings (although I know it's not everyone's cup of tea). I thought I'd purchase an LP (vinyl) of the record, but am confronted with used LPs, Swedish and British LP pressings along with stereo remastered 180 gram and 200 gram editions. I've heard the remasted versions on heavier vinyl don't sound as "alive" as the regular 33rpms, but would appreciate your advice. I'm not looking for the cheapest but the best edition. Your thoughts? FYI: I'll play it on a Technics SL1210G turnatable running through a Mofi Ultraphono pre-amp into my Hegel H390 integrated amp and through my Vandersteen Treo CT speakers.

aphilc

i have two of them (1) is the early Prophone Records #PROP 7778 from 1990. Pressed at Pallus in Germany, but the better one is (2) the 1977 Propius from Audiosource pressed in Japan.#PROP 7778/7779. there have been other releases since but never went there as these two were so good. so cannot really say how it compares. i own the FIM HDCD CD box and the FIM dsd box too (but no disc player at the moment).

i also have a 1st gen master 15ips 1/4" tape dub (4 reels) off what likely was the Original Master Tapes. had it for 20+ years and it is still sparkling fresh sounding. an interesting aspect of these tapes is that when Paul Stubblebine and Winston Ma were doing the digital transfer in 1997, it was discovered that they were originally recorded using the Nagra Mastering Curve, not CCIR as had been thought. of course, that was what was used to produce the digital then, and my dub. i wonder if later mastering points for vinyl (or tape?) had been aware of that? no idea.

i have to be in the mood for JINPS but no one can argue it’s not an excellent live recording with much to offer. i sometimes play it for visitors and always get raves. pulses with energy.

I also have two of the these. One is the Audiosource pressed 7778/7779, which as Mike L states above is better sounding than the later pressing and I have a 7778 Prophone, which is the German pressing...and not quite as great as the 7778/7779; although very good indeed, and depending on mood might be preferred.

I think these two are the ones to seek out.