Best Tubes on Market today?

I'd like to upgrade tubes on my Mastersound Compact 845 SET.
I'm getting a loud buzzing noise from both channels at  listening position which I find extremely annoying.
 My current tubes are Shuguang 845C (cheap Chinese electron). Pre amp tubes are Tungsram ECC82 and driver tubes 6SN7 EH. Probably all cheap stock tubes. I Love the the sweet sound but noise level is unacceptable.  Also very audible transformer noise, but I doubt there is a fix for that. Are there other ways to minimize tube/transformer noise?

What are the most reliable aforementioned tubes out there and what is the best place to get them?
Upscale audio seems to have quite a selection. PSVANE was also recommended by some. 
 I would prefer not to spend more than $600 on 845 tubes and hoping for reliable clean sounding tubes all around.    
I also have C2600 preamp with stock tubes. Any advice on those? 
ei001h
I have a cheaper 845 amp that came with stock Chinese tubes from the early 2000s.  I wasn't impressed with the sound so I bought Psvanes.  I don't know yet if it will make a difference.  My options were very limited I wasn't going to spend thousands of dollars on vintage Western tubes.  I'll let you know if the new tubes make a difference.  I would have bought Russian Gold Lions if they were available.  I've enjoyed their small signal and power tubes (KT-77s and KT-88s).Vintage tubes had conferred an advantage in sound quality a nd I bought many of them.  I have a fairly large collection (In my own estimation)  I have been testing them recently and found many with marginal emissions or other more serious problems like shorts etc.  The open market for vintage tubes was a crap shoot.  Now I only buy from respected dealers who thoroughly test their tubes.  I don't sell as a rule but if I  would be open and tell the buyer as much as I know.
In my cheap Chinese amp, I'm using Shuguang Pvsane 845 tubes. My amp is quiet and sounds very good, despite its poor provenance.

regards,
Dan