Bi-amp through receiver vs pre out to 2 channel for fronts

Right now I am no amping my monitor audio gold 100 front speakers using a pioneer elite receiver.

The manufacturer recommends bi amping. If I buy a parasound 2 channel amp for the fRonda and don’t bi amp, is that going to sound better?
craigert
Thanks Tom that makes sense to me. Did you post something and then take it down? I read a post and then it disappeared. 
I would say that we mostly listen to HT movies using surround, and occasionally I will listen to 2 channel music. 

When i listen to music 2 channel I want the best sound Possible. 
Very welcome, OP. No, I didn't post and remove. Also, I read somewhere that it's better to use a single good amp bi-wired than two mediocre amps bi-amped.

Tom
Tom, that’s half of the question answered for me right there! For instance, if I buy a two channel McIntosh that’s bi-wired, will it sound better than bi amping using my receiver channels as I have it now? I’m using channels 6 and 7 to bi amp my fronts. I don’t know whether to buy a McIntosh 2 channel and bi wire, or buy like an Anthem 8 channel and start by amping the fronts and center channel later down the road when I get a center channel.