Bob Carver 180 Mono-blocks perform superbly

Is anyone in the Audiogon community using the Bob Carver 180 mono-blocks? I just placed a new pair in my system and I am really amazed at their performance. I am using them with the PS Audio PWD/PWT, First Sound MK-III and Tyler Acoustics D1 speakers. The price to performance ratio is outstanding. The Bob Carver 180's are producing an extremely clean, clear and open sound-stage. I can safely say they will compete with mono-blocks costing much more.
thankful
Hi Dracule,
I'm ready to try out the Goldpoint. The existing knobs fit this GP? Or I have to order new knobs from GP?
TIA
Thuan
I checked the existing knobs and seem like 6mm or 1/4 in which match with GP shaft of 6mm. Ordered a pair.
Thx
The standard knobs on my Cherry 180 fit the GP. But my Cherry 180s may have different knobs than the current production. I would get the GP first and see if they fit your standard knobs.
Thanks Dracule,
I haven't open up the amp yet, so not sure how many joints that I need to desolder. Might need to buy some desolder wick to make the job cleaner/easier :)