Bookshelf vs Floorstand speakers for HT????

Since front speakers are generally ran as small, is there any advantage to using floorstanding speakers vs bookshelf? I will be using a sub and this set up will be primarilly for HT. The speakers are Paradigm Studio 20 vs Studio 60's, both are version 2. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanx Chris.
chrisrn
I can't think of any in that setup...the advantage may be the other way around because you can match all speakers.

Dave
I would go bookshelf for that application and line up the tweeters. Use 2 subs if you can.
If it is primarily HT, I would definitely go with bookshelf/monitors. Since you need Sub-woofers for HT anyway, why pay for redundant capability in your floostanders that you will be crossing over to sub-woofers anyway? Not only that, but you can usually get a higher quality bookshelf/monitor since the designer can concentrate his/her efforts and material expense on the mids and highs -- and you'll get higher quality lows because it costs $$$$ to get floorstanders that do bass well. I'd rather have a higher end bookshelf/monitor than a mediocre floorstander. Again -- why do that if you're just going to cross the bass over to the sub-woofer anyway? You can save that money, eliminate the redundancy, and end up with a better system by going with bookshelf/monitors and sub-woofers. But, don't skimp on the sub-woofers.